The institution is located at Taraboi, Bhubaneswar, just 5KM away from Khordha New Bus Stand and Khordha District Head Quarters on Khordha. The Institutions has magnificent building on a landscape of 17 Acres owned by Institute. The nearest Airport is Bhubaneswar. Maharaja Polytechnic is well connected by Rail and Road It is just 10 minutes journey from Khordha-Road Junction.
Maharaja Polytechnic was established in the year 2009 by the Trust with a commitment to Engineering & Technology with emphasis in related Science Education. This academic year 2017-18, the institutions is completing 8 years of its academic excellence in the above area. Keeping in view, the Knowledge is Power; the institution is putting persistent efforts to provide the best facilities for the attainment of quality Technical Education.
Maharaja Polytechnic offers a full array of Diploma Programmes in 4 Engineering disciplines. The Institution provides to students a balanced learning experience, including co-curricular activities that contribute to their personal growth and help them to develop leadership skills.
The Institution has dedicated itself to provide every individual an encouraging environment suitable to achieve his/her career goals with a strong emphasis on personality development.
The Institution is also offering various Value Addition Programmes to inculcate the ability to think critically and objectively and to search and access information.
The Institution consider as its paramount responsibility to expose each student to knowledge, employability skills and insight which are essential to gain meaningful participation in the ever expanding fields of Science & Technology.
Intensive student interaction with industry, summer training with leading companies and specialized placement & career counseling ensure that the students enjoy a distinct advantage in employment in reputed organizations and admission to reputed Institutions. Programmes on soft skills such as communication, independent learning, and sharpening entrepreneurship skills and business acumen for self-employment are embedded in to the curriculum. We aim to turn out not just competent professionals, but also good human beings as responsible citizens of the society.
- To train our students adopting the latest Teaching-Learning methodologies in line with the rapid technology advancement.
- To equip the students with adequate employability skills and knowledge, inter personal skills and global outlook to gain meaningful employment on completion of their studies.
- To mould students as worthy citizens with moral & ethical values with strong societal commitment to fulfill their obligations to the society and nation at large.
- To promote latest skill attainment with sound practical exposure in the chosen field of Engineering & Technology.
- To provide academic programs and services that are responsive to institutional goals and regional needs.
- To provide students with the knowledge and understanding of the basic functional areas of engineering and technology. Foster academic research, which contributes to human knowledge and vitality.
- To provide students with necessary quantitative skills for analytical and critical reasoning purposes.
- To provide a diversity of intellectual, cultural, social and recreational activities for institute and surrounding community.
In line with the above objectives, Maharaja Polytechnic has identified its long term & short term mission goals to guide its growth and development, fully realizing that ‘Every human being has an infinite potential’ and the role of the Educator (Institution) is to bring out the best in every individual by offering the best facilities and ambience for a conducive academic pursuit with a strong emphasis on professional skills, moral and ethical values and commitment to the society.
The major mission goals envisaged are
- To promote inclusive education with access, equity and quality as its focal points.
- Offer world-class instructional programmes in various disciplines of diploma Engineering,
- Interdisciplinary Courses and Value Addition Programmes.
- Offer support for practical skill development, award merit scholarships and other financial assistances to deserving students, support and reward faculty in their professional accomplishments.
- Offer required support and assistance to the deprived people of nearby villages, thereby help them come out of their economic and social concerns, as part of the institutions societal commitment.
- Provide technical consultancy and technology solution to business and industry.
- Increase the diversity of the students, faculty, and staff to enhance the multicultural and cosmopolitan nature of the campus.