The Basic Science and Humanities Department of this esteemed institution combines faculties par brilliance with best laboratory set-ups to provide students with excellent and all round exposure in theoretical knowledge and practical training in the subjects like:
- Engineering Physics
- Engineering Chemistry
- Environment and Ecology
- English Language and Communication.
The courses have been designed to strengthen the fundamental principles to enable the students comprehend the core engineering subjects. As part of English language teaching, life skills are imparted enabling the students to improve their marketability and employ-ability.
The department of Science and Humanities is the birth place for the students’ discipline, knowledge, realization of their tertiary level education, code of ethics, cognizant of the importance of their future profession and it has the privilege to say that it raises the curtain for the years coming forth. It is the dawn of their engineering programme and it makes the students understand that education is a universal right.
- Physics is an important subject to understand concepts of engineering and technology. At MP, Physics Lab is well equipped with latest devices and instruments. The lab has set up for 20 experiments. The experiments in course of practical physics are designed to achieve definite quantitative results
- Chemistry is a branch of physical science that studies the composition, structure, properties and change of matter. Chemistry includes topics such as the properties of individual atoms, how atoms form chemical bonds to create chemical compounds, the interactions of substances through intermolecular forces that give matter its general properties, and the interactions between substances through chemical reactions to form different substances.
- In mathematical logic, a theory (also called a formal theory) is a set of sentences in a formal language. Usually a deductive system is understood from context. An element of a theory is then called an axiom of the theory, and any sentence that follows from the axioms is called a theorem of the theory.
- English is important because it is a world language, used for international communication. We offer a multi-national, multi-cultural environment. Our mission is to help people to communicate more effectively across borders and across cultures. Learning never ends. We know that your course with us is just part of a bigger picture. We try to give you the tools to continue to develop your English after you leave us.
|There are Five major Laboratories functioning under this department||Key Features|